‘Their experience, their presence, and their compassion and support for people are second to none.’ Chambers and Partners 2017
We advise professionals on preparation, evidence, and approach to inquests. We approach every inquest with an eye to the broader regulatory framework, mindful that the approach taken at an inquest will often influence the outcome of other investigations, either ongoing or yet to begin.
The breadth of our experience in other aspects of healthcare regulation and crime means that we can offer continuity of representation in any parallel or subsequent investigations or proceedings arising out of the same incident.
Our large team of specialist lawyers includes experienced advocates who appear regularly at inquests including those involving Article 2, juries, and lasting multiple days or weeks. This allows us to provide continuity of representation from the pre-inquest stage to the outcome of the hearing.
- Advocacy at pre-inquest hearings and inquests
- Advice on approach, preparation and evidence
- Assistance with and advice on drafting witness statements
- Advice on early remediation and mitigation of the risk of PFD reports
- Advice on ongoing risk and prevention of future risk
|We are approved suppliers on the HealthTrust Europe and NHS Shared Business Services frameworks.|