In the current financial climate companies are operating in increasingly challenging economic circumstances. The pressure is on, not only to stimulate new business and explore avenues of growth potential, but also to review existing structures and see if any changes…
Corporate restructuring and recovery
- Please select a briefing
- The sting in the tail in the Finance Act 2020
- To scheme or to plan?
- While wrongful trading sleeps remember fortune favours the prepared
- Suppliers beware - the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill
- It may just take a minute to protect a director
- Conflicts of interest and the turnaround professional – The position in the light of VE Vagas Investors IV
- Carillion goes into liquidation - What happens now?
- Retention of title
- The pitfalls of internal corporate investigations
- A procedure for the acceptance of the pre-pack?
- Section 110 Liquidation Schemes – Demerging the Diversity
- Game Changed the Rules
- Bribery Act 2010 – An Update
This year has seen the Court of Appeal re-write the rules regarding the liability of companies in administration to pay rent whilst premises are used for administration purposes, reports Simon Hartley. On 24 February 2014 the High Court’s controversial decisions in…
The implementation of the Bribery Act 2010, due to come into force in April, will now be delayed. The Ministry of Justice states that the Business Guidance has not been completed and that businesses will need at least three months…