Proposed increases to statutory pay
The Department for Work and Pensions has announced the following proposed increases to statutory pay, including maternity, paternity, adoption and sick pay benefits, from April 2017.
- The weekly rate of statutory sick pay (SSP) will be £89.35
- The weekly rate of statutory maternity pay (SMP) and maternity allowance will be £140.98
- The weekly rate of statutory paternity pay (SPP) will be £140.98
- The weekly rate of statutory shared parental pay (ShPP) will be £140.98
- The weekly rate of statutory adoption pay (SAP) will be £140.98
If you have any questions, please contact Sejal Raja on firstname.lastname@example.org