National expertise delivered locally
At the forefront of professional disciplinary and regulatory law.
Impressive team of highly experienced lawyers. Chambers and Partners 2018
Our firm is at the forefront of professional disciplinary and regulatory law nationally, with a specialist medico-legal team based in Cardiff dedicated to providing a high quality service.
We are recognised for our expertise in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners directories. We undertake the whole range of civil, criminal and regulatory representation of medical professionals.
The team is made up of experts in the management of all aspects of healthcare law, which gives them an unrivalled breadth of experience and an extensive knowledge of the provision of healthcare in England and Wales.
That experience and knowledge allows us to advise doctors, dentists and allied healthcare professionals on all aspects of civil litigation and how that might affect their practice, with a focus on achieving practical, pragmatic and cost effective solutions to complex clinical and dental negligence claims.
We advise on:
- Regulatory and professional disciplinary matters
- Registrants before their regulatory bodies, including the GMC, GDC and NMC
- Organisations facing compliance investigations
- Criminal investigations and prosecutions. We deal with investigations conducted by the police, CQC, HSE and Local Authorities from the initial police interview to trial
- Coroner’s inquests
- Clinical negligence claims
- NHS counter-fraud investigations
- Public law and judicial review
- Data protection and privacy, including the GDPR
- Employment law
- Statutory regulatory regimes
In addition to these services, all of our services offered nationally by the firm can be accessed locally through our Cardiff office.