National expertise delivered locally
At the forefront of advising and representing clients in Leeds for nearly 30 years.
Impressive team of highly experienced lawyers. Chambers and Partners 2018
Recognised for our expertise in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners directories, we are at the forefront of advising and representing individual and institutional clients in a range of fields.
With a presence in the city for nearly 30 years, our Leeds team can advise in the following areas:
- Regulatory and professional disciplinary matters. We act for individual registrants before their regulatory bodies, including the GMC, GDC, NMC and SRA/SDT and organisations facing compliance investigations
- Serious crime investigations and prosecutions. We deal with investigations conducted by the police, CQC, HSE and Local Authorities from the initial police interview to trial
- Employment advice for private individuals
- Inquests including those involving Article 2 and juries
- Clinical negligence claims
- Appeals to the Higher Courts and the First Tier Tribunal and judicial review
- Data protection and privacy, including the GDPR
- General advisory issues – compliance and regulatory
Our clients include the major medical and dental defence organisations, care homes groups and national businesses.
The Leeds team provides locally accessible expertise and a consistency of approach that is particularly important in these fields of work.
In addition to the services highlighted above, all of the services offered nationally by the firm can be accessed locally through our Leeds office.