Guide to our privacy policies
|Changes to our Privacy Policies
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy policies.
About our Privacy Policies
RadcliffesLeBrasseur respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Our contact details are:
Our full name: RadcliffesLeBrasseur
DPO contact name: The Data Protection Officer
Email and postal address for contacting us and our DPO:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 85 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AE
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
Our privacy policies
Below are summaries of the main ways in which we may use your personal data and where we might disclose it. However, for more detail on those matters and other matters relating to our collection and use of your personal data, please follow the following links:
- if you are a client or a prospective client or supplier
- if you are just visiting our website
- if you are applying for a job with us
- if you wish to know about how we use personal data that we collect in accordance with our “know your client” obligations under the UK anti-money laundering and terrorist finance regulations
Summary of the main ways in which we may use your personal data
- to provide information, legal advice and other services to our clients;
- to comply with our professional, legal and contractual obligations, and exercise our rights;
- to provide you with marketing publications and information on marketing activities, promotions and events organised by us or which we are taking part in;
- in the case of CVs and other information submitted by you for the purposes of applying to be a trainee or otherwise employed at our firm, to consider your suitability for the role applied for;
- to provide you with marketing information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you about changes to our services;
- to administer our website and for survey purposes; and
- for internal operations, including IT security.
Summary of disclosures of your personal data that we may make
We may share your information with third parties, including:
- In the course of our legal services, to our clients, professional advisers, insurers, courts, tribunals, adjudicators, mediators, regulators and other bodies, witnesses, experts and other parties involved in matters relating to you;
- In the course of our legal services, to suppliers, consultants and sub-contractors for the performance of, or to assist in, any of the services we provide or receive;
- With your consent, to third parties for them to provide you with information about services offered by them;
- Third parties in connection with events organised by us or which we are taking part in;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- Third parties in the event that we sell or otherwise transfer or merge all or any of our business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of RadcliffesLeBrasseur, our clients or others.