CQC Conference (Leeds) – Friday 16 November
As noted in the CQC’s annual report, enforcement action increased by 75% from 2016 to 2017.
What should you do when it looks like the CQC will be taking action?
This seminar from a renowned legal expert in the health and social care sector, Andrew Parsons, Partner and Head of Healthcare Providers, will reflect on best practice and give you the opportunity to ask questions about issues that are causing you concern.
This seminar will look at some of the latest developments including:
- Best practice in making representations in response to Notices of Proposal
- Letters of intent – What are they and how should you respond?
- s.31 Health and Social Care Act – How to deal with the increasing use of this power
- Well led inspections
- Obtaining an injunction to prevent publication of a report
- Preparing staff for inspections
- Tribunal appeals in practice
- Fixed penalty notices
Date: Friday 16 November 2018
12.00pm – Registration opens, light lunch served
12.30pm – Seminar starts
3.00pm – Seminar ends
6 Canal Wharf
Leeds LS11 5PS
This seminar is free to attend.
This event is also being held in London on Thursday 20 September. Click here to find out more.
For more information or to RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org