CQC Conference – Wednesday 11 July
As noted in the CQC’s annual report, enforcement action increased by 75% from 2016 to 2017.
What should you do when it looks like the CQC will be taking action?
This seminar from two renowned legal experts in the health and social care sector will reflect on best practice and give you the opportunity to ask questions about issues that are causing you concern.
Our speakers include:
This seminar will look at some of the latest developments including:
- Best practice in making representations in response to Notices of Proposal
- Letters of intent – What are they and how should you respond?
- s.31 Health and Social Care Act – How to deal with the increasing use of this power
- Well led inspections
- Obtaining an injunction to prevent publication of a report
- Preparing staff for inspections
- Tribunal appeals in practice
- Fixed penalty notices
Date: Wednesday 11 July 2018
4.00pm – Registration
4.30pm – Seminar starts
5.30pm – Seminar ends with refreshments
85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
This seminar is free to attend.
For more information or to RSVP please email email@example.com