Dilapidations Association webinar – impact of Covid-19
The Dilapidations Association is running a webinar on the impact of Covid-19. Potential topics for discussion include:
• Inspections – access and safety
• Satisfying conditional breaks in leases
• Giving vacant possession
• Holding over
• Diminution issues – rental/market impact
• Contractors and suppliers – availability, programming and potential insolvency
• Opponent’s surveyors or client representatives being furloughed
• Changing landlord and tenant dynamics
The webinar will be hosted by a panel of experts including Simon Hartley, Partner, RadcliffesLeBrasseur LLP; Terry Davis, TN Chartered Surveyors; David Blackmore, Blackmore Building Consultancy; Andrew Outterside, Vail Williams; and Michael Watson, Knights plc. The session with be hosted by Jacqui Joyce, The Property Mediators.
Click here for further details. This event is scheduled for 2pm on Thursday 30 April. It is open to members of The Dilapidations Association and numbers are limited. To register please email email@example.com.
Contact Simon Hartley for more information on: firstname.lastname@example.org.