Employment seminar: Self-employed or worker? – Wednesday 28 June
The surprising decision in recent ‘worker’ cases and recent media coverage of the ‘gig economy’ raised concerns among organisations that engage individuals on a self-employed basis.
haysmacintyre’s tax advisers and RadcliffesLeBrasseur’s employment lawyers will host a seminar covering:
- What do the courts’ decisions really mean?
- The rights of workers, employees and the self-employed and the difference between them
- How to not fall foul of any employment legislation
- Different ways of engaging individuals
- What are the tax considerations?
- How to ensure that you comply with the tax legislation
- Practical tips and guidance
The seminar will be led by:
- Katharine Arthur, Partner and Head of Tax, haysmacintyre
- Nick Bustin, Director of Employment Tax, haysmacintyre
- Sejal Raja, Partner and Head of Employment, RadcliffesLeBrasseur
Date: Wednesday 28 June
5.00pm – Registration
5:30pm – Start
6:30pm – Close with refreshments
Venue: haysmacintyre, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4AG
To book your place or find out more, please contact our events team by emailing email@example.com.