Employment seminar: Suspensions and investigations – Thursday 20 June
We are pleased to confirm that our next employment law seminar will take place on Thursday 20 June.
Sejal Raja, Head of Employment at RadcliffesLeBrasseur, will lead a practical session which considers the following:
- When can you suspend?
- How to avoid a suspension giving rise to a claim for constructive unfair dismissal
- Conducting a thorough investigation:
- Preparing the terms of reference
- Dealing with police investigations
- Conflict in evidence
- Preparing the final report
Date: Thursday 20 June
8.30am – Registration and coffee
9.00am – Start
11.30am – Close
85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
For more information or to RSVP, please contact our events team: firstname.lastname@example.org.