Immigration workshop for employers – Wednesday 8 June
When it comes to employing people legally, employers need to keep up with a variety of immigration legislation and rules.
This seminar will provide employers with an update on common immigration issues in the employment context to help avoid the potential pitfalls, for which penalties can be severe.
Date: Wednesday 8 June
Time: 8.45 – 10.15am
Location: RadcliffesLeBrasseur, 85 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AE
Cost: Free to attend
Our speaker, Lara Keenan, will cover the following questions and more:
- Who has the right to work in the UK?
- Can divorce affect the right to work in the UK?
- Common pitfalls when employing international students
- What happens if your employee’s visa runs out?
- False documents – how do you deal with them?
- How to dismiss an illegal worker fairly (and avoid a claim)
For more information or to RSVP, please contact our events team on 020 7227 7277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.