RadcliffesLeBrasseur is ranked as a Top Tier Firm in the Legal 500
In addition, 20 of our lawyers across practice areas are recommended and Andrew Parsons, Head of Healthcare – Providers, has been listed once again as a leading individual due to his ‘unrivalled knowledge, which enables him to be very innovative and to think creatively about how to find solutions to challenging issues.’
The full guide to our firm is available by clicking here.
We have been ranked in the following areas:
- Professional discipline – Named ‘the go-to firm for registrants’. Recommended lawyers: Alex Leslie, Nigel West for ‘excellent strategic and tactical analysis’, Stewart Duffy and Susanna Heley
- Charities and not-for-profit – Recommended lawyers: Philip Maddock, Stephen Blair and Victoria Fairley
- Family – ‘For family law matters [they] cannot be praised enough.’ Recommended: Caroline Penfold is described as ‘really efficient’ and ‘excellent with clients’ and Carina Smith who is ‘very capable’
- Personal tax, trusts and probate – ‘An established practice with a dynamic offering and very impressive levels of service.’ Our recommended lawyers this year include Tim Newsome, who is ‘pragmatic, commercial and calm,’ Victoria Fairley described as ‘able and level-headed,’ Jonathan Shankland who is ‘really excellent,’ and the ‘intelligent and practical’ Tulin Hamit, our newest member of the team who ‘bends over backwards to help her clients’
- Healthcare – ‘RadcliffesLeBrasseur acts for a number of independent healthcare sector clients and has an excellent reputation for inquest work. The care home sector is another area of strength, where the firm regularly handles CQC investigations. Mental health specialist’ Andrew Parsons is a leading individual and Alexandra Johnstone is also recommended.
- Commercial property: general / hotel and leisure – Recommended: Karen Mayne and Mark Baker
- Property litigation – We have ‘a growing reputation for litigation’ under the ‘excellent’ Simon Hartley, who is ‘concise and to the point’
- Wales – Clinical negligence: defendant – Our Cardiff office is managed by Huw Llewellyn-Morgan, who handles clinical negligence defendant work as part of his broad-ranging healthcare practice
- Yorkshire and the Humber – Clinical negligence: defendant – Anne Green is recommended as an advisor of medical and dental practitioners in all areas of disciplinary and regulatory law
The Legal 500 is a directory of the leading law firms in the UK, published every year to help those searching for legal services find the best providers.
For more information, please contact:
T. 020 7227 7277