Sejal Raja to speak at webinar hosted by Care England and Barchester on Covid vaccinations
Care England, in collaboration with Barchester Healthcare, will be hosting a webinar to provide support for adult social care providers following the Government’s decision to make vaccination a condition of deployment in care homes.
Speakers at the event include:
- Professor Nicola Stonehouse, School of Molecular Virology at Leeds University
- Dr Pete Calveley, Chief Executive of Barchester Healthcare
- Genevieve Glover, Group HR Director at Barchester Healthcare,
- Sejal Raja, Partner and Head of Employment from RadcliffesLeBrasseur LLP
- We also hope to be joined by a representative from the Department of Health and Social Care
Chaired by Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive of Care England, the webinar will provide an opportunity for adult social care providers to hear from Barchester Healthcare who introduced this policy into their own organisation for new starters in January and for all of their existing staff in April, following extensive engagement, communication and support. Nicola and the Barchester team will explain the approach they have taken to educate and inform Barchester’s staff about the Covid-19 vaccination programme and their policy. It will also provide an opportunity to engage with sector leaders around any issues or concerns providers may have in relation to the policy.
The webinar will be hosted via Zoom on Friday 23 July between 12:30 – 14:00. If you wish to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest and you will be sent a diary invitation with the meeting link. We would encourage you to book as soon as possible, as places are limited!
Book a place at the webinar: email@example.com
RLB contact: Sejal Raja, Partner and Head of Employment.