Training for Associate Hospital Managers – Wednesday 24 January
We are running a half day training session for Associate Hospital Managers on Wednesday 24 January.
Simon Cheverst, Associate Solicitor, will run through key mental health law considerations underpinning the functions of an Associate Hospital Manager.
The session will cover:
- The relevant legal considerations
- Preparation for the hearing
- Questions of legal representation
- The Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Conducting the hearing
- Criteria for and recording of decisions
This training is relevant to current Hospital Managers as well as those who are interested in the role or aspire to take on the role in the future.
Date: Wednesday 24 January
Time: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Location: RadcliffesLeBrasseur, 85 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AE
For more information, please contact our events team: firstname.lastname@example.org