7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Charles is a Solicitor in our Commercial Litigation department. Charles qualified as a Solicitor at the firm in March 2021 after joining as a Trainee in September 2018.
Charles completed his first seat in our Property team, his second seat in our Healthcare Professionals team, his third seat in the Commercial Litigation and his fourth seat in the Corporate team.
Charles studied Law at the University of Exeter where he went on to study a Masters in International Business Law prior to undertaking his Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in Holborn.
Before joining the firm, he worked as a paralegal within the competition and litigation teams of two international law firms.
- Just how did the Post Office miscarriage of justice happen and why did it take so long to unravel?
18 May 2021 | Corporate
- Digital Markets Act
17 March 2021 | Corporate
- What implications does the EU’s proposed Digital Services Act have for the UK?
1 March 2021 | Corporate
- Community trademarks in the UK – what happens post-Brexit?
17 February 2021 | Corporate | Intellectual property and media law
- Changes to The Return of Crown Preference
26 January 2021 | Corporate
- Warnings given at fitness to practice investigations – should you challenge them?
4 December 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- The Pitfalls of Annual Renewal for Dentists and DCPs
24 June 2019 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals