85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Dominic undertakes a broad range of commercial litigation work. Dominic is particularly renowned for his expertise in contentious media and entertainment law.
Dominic represents a variety of clients in the media and entertainment industry, including music and publishing companies, actors, performers, musicians and artists.
Areas of Expertise
Dominic’s particular expertise in media related litigation and commercial disputes includes intellectual property (copyright, trademarks and patents), contractual disputes, including sponsorship and merchandising, breach of confidence and defamation.
Dominic frequently acts for the healthcare sector in media related disputes and for a wide range of companies in general commercial litigation matters.
Dominic has acted for clients in various sectors including media organisations, music and publishing companies as well as various individuals in the entertainment field, including actors, performers, musicians and artists. In addition, Dominic frequently acts for a wide range of companies in commercial litigation matters and for the health care sector in media related disputes.
London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Congratulations and Celebrations to Sir Cliff in High Court Privacy Success
19 July 2018 | Litigation and dispute resolution
- High Court rejects trustees’ ‘hopeless arguments’ against disclosing information to trust beneficiaries
16 May 2018 | Contentious trusts and estates | Litigation and dispute resolution | Tax and private client
- Social media – Defamation and regulation
27 April 2018 | Intellectual property and media law | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Orange or Orange? The importance of trade mark protection
9 March 2018 | Corporate | Intellectual property and media law
- YouTube star receives substantial damages in ‘revenge porn’ litigation
2 March 2018 | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Radiohead deny bringing an action against Lana Del Ray for copyright infringement – but what is copyright?
10 January 2018 | Intellectual property and media law | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Challenging the validity of a trade mark: Caspian Pizza v Shah
24 November 2017 | Corporate | Intellectual property and media law | Litigation and dispute resolution