7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Gareth joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and is currently in his third seat in the Employment and Commercial Litigation teams. His second seat was with the Healthcare Providers team and his first seat was in the Healthcare Professionals team.
Gareth studied History at Sheffield and has previously worked as a Paralegal at the Medical Defence Union.
- High Court proceedings, including interim injunction applications
- NHS employment disputes and settlements
- NHS Trust disciplinary hearings
- General Medical Council and General Dental Council proceedings
- Interim orders and fitness to practise hearings
- Covid-19 – Chief Coroner’s Guidance on Post-Mortem Examinations during the Pandemic
30 March 2020 | Care homes | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Covid-19. Cross sector assistance and protection for healthcare professionals
24 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Regulators’ statement to former healthcare professionals in response to the coronavirus crisis
20 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- The Paterson Inquiry – Do doctors face an increased prospect of exclusion from work?
6 February 2020 | Healthcare Professionals
- Notification of Deaths Regulations 2019 – A unified approach
15 November 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- Personal or Professional Misconduct? A shrinking role for MHPS
9 October 2019 | Healthcare Professionals