7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Alan Meneghetti is a partner in the Corporate department.
Areas of Expertise
Alan undertakes a full range of privacy, commercial and regulatory work in the general commercial, aviation and manufacturing sectors. He is recommended in the Who’s Who Legal guide 2021 in the Aviation – Regulatory category. Alan was named:
- Best Partner Lawyer of the Year Specialising in Commercial, Aviation & Manufacturing Sectors – UK in the Corporate America Today Awards 2022
- Best Partner Lawyer of the Year Specialising in Commercial, Aviation & Manufacturing Sectors – UK in the Global 100 Awards 2022
Alan’s practice ranges from handling regulatory issues to the procurement of suppliers and responses to tenders, to data protection and privacy, information technology, intellectual property, and the drafting and negotiating of various commercial agreements, such as outsourcing, supply, service, and research and development. He has worked extensively on matters in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the United Kingdom.
Alan is a regular contributor to publications and speaker at conferences in these sectors, and his articles and book reviews have been widely published.
Worldwide Airport Lawyers’ Association
International Bar Association
- Article 27 Interpretation: what happens with a GDPR data breach when there is no EU/UK establishment?
22 September 2021 | Data Protection
- Just how did the Post Office miscarriage of justice happen and why did it take so long to unravel?
18 May 2021 | Corporate
- Modern Slavery Act 2015: Updated Government Guidance
6 April 2021 | Corporate
- Adequacy Decisions under the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
26 March 2021 | Data Protection
- Digital Markets Act
17 March 2021 | Corporate
- What implications does the EU’s proposed Digital Services Act have for the UK?
1 March 2021 | Corporate
- Community trademarks in the UK – what happens post-Brexit?
17 February 2021 | Corporate | Intellectual property and media law
- Use of personal data in the Commercial Aviation Industry
3 February 2021 | Corporate | Data Protection
- Data protection in a post-Brexit world – what is the impact of Schrems II on SCCs?
2 February 2021 | Data Protection
- Data Protection in a post-Brexit world – what you need to know
27 January 2021 | Data Protection
- Schrems II – Landmark judgment impacts EU-US transfer of personal data
16 July 2020 | Data Protection | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Covid-19 and commercial contracts – report published by Distribution Law Network
15 May 2020 | Corporate
- Compensation for cancelled flights and COVID-19
17 March 2020 | Corporate