85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
William is a Solicitor in our Corporate and Commercial Litigation teams.
William studied Law at the University of Birmingham, graduating in 2015. He then went on to gain a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course from Nottingham Law School.
- Supreme Court decision handed down regarding the ‘serious harm’ threshold in defamation cases
12 June 2019 | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Viagogo agrees to ‘overhaul’ its site following legal proceedings brought by the Competition and Markets Authority
28 November 2018 | Corporate | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Unexplained Wealth Orders – A presumption of guilt?
11 October 2018 | Corporate | Litigation and dispute resolution | Tax and private client
- ‘Persons unknown’ freezing orders – Extending the ‘procedural armoury’ of English courts
8 October 2018 | Corporate | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Tesco Personal Finance Plc fined £16.4m by FCA for handling of high profile cyber-attack
5 October 2018 | Corporate | Litigation and dispute resolution
- ‘Rest assured, our communications are completely confidential’ – and they really are
14 September 2018 | Healthcare
- Dr Bawa-Garba successful on appeal
14 August 2018 | Healthcare | Primary care
- Overhaul of gross negligence manslaughter in healthcare expected following the Williams Review
11 June 2018 | Healthcare
- The CQC announces new information sharing agreements with prominent health insurers
17 May 2018 | Healthcare | Primary care
- ‘Thoroughly dishonest’ clinical negligence claimant risks imprisonment
14 May 2018 | Healthcare | Litigation and dispute resolution
- Sexual motivation? Sorry, I haven’t a clue.
3 May 2018 | Healthcare | Primary care
- High Court rules Coroner’s ‘first come first served’ system for burials is unlawful
27 April 2018 | Healthcare