Ben Dos Santos
7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Ben started as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019. He is currently completing his first seat in the healthcare professionals department, where he primarily works on regulatory and disciplinary proceedings for medical defence organisations and healthcare professionals, including doctors and dentists.
Prior to starting his training contract, Ben worked as a Paralegal in the property and employment departments, gaining the following experience:
Areas of Expertise
- Assisting with high value residential property work including sales, purchases, remortgages and transfers
- Undertaking work on all stages of property transactions, predominantly carrying out the completion and post-completion stages
- Drafting various legal documents for employers and employees
- Attending Employment Tribunal hearings with clients
- Publishing employment law updates
- Assisting with advising on contentious and non-contentious employment law issues
Prior to joining the firm in July 2016, Ben worked in a family law firm where he gained experience as a Paralegal in a child care law team.
Ben studied Law at the University of Sussex from 2011-2014. He then completed the Legal Practice Course with Distinction at the University of Law, Bloomsbury, London.
- The potential legal dangers of letting property using Airbnb
11 July 2019 | Property
- A guide to purchasing leasehold property
5 July 2018 | Property
- What first-time buyers need to know about conveyancing
26 June 2018 | Property | Tax and private client
- Brexit – how will it affect employment law?
27 October 2016 | Employment
- Important whistleblowing case delayed
20 October 2016 | Employment
- Is the protection of pay a reasonable adjustment for a disabled employee?
6 October 2016 | Employment
- Post-Brexit: Introducing the EU Citizens Resident in the United Kingdom (Right To Stay) Bill
19 August 2016 | Immigration