7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Gareth is a Solicitor in our Healthcare and Commercial Litigation teams. He advises on medical, dental and solicitors regulatory matters. As well as professional discipline work, he works on inquests, GP contract disputes and other commercial matters.
Areas of Expertise
- Proceedings brought before the General Medical Council, the General Dental Council and Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Interim Orders and Fitness to Practise hearings
- Coroners’ inquests
- High Court proceedings including judicial review applications
- NHS Trust Disciplinary Hearings
- GP Contract disputes
- Bringing and defending breach of contract and debt recovery claims
Gareth joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and completed seats in the Employment, Commercial Litigation, Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Professionals teams.
Gareth studied History at Sheffield and has previously worked as a Paralegal at the Medical Defence Union.
- Covid-19 – Chief Coroner’s Guidance on Post-Mortem Examinations during the Pandemic
30 March 2020 | Care homes | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Covid-19. Cross sector assistance and protection for healthcare professionals
24 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Regulators’ statement to former healthcare professionals in response to the coronavirus crisis
20 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- The Paterson Inquiry – Do doctors face an increased prospect of exclusion from work?
6 February 2020 | Healthcare Professionals
- Notification of Deaths Regulations 2019 – A unified approach
15 November 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- Personal or Professional Misconduct? A shrinking role for MHPS
9 October 2019 | Healthcare Professionals