7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Gareth joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and is currently in his first seat in the healthcare professionals team.
Gareth studied History at Sheffield and has previously worked as a Paralegal at the Medical Defence Union.
- High Court proceedings, including interim injunction applications
- NHS employment disputes and settlements
- NHS Trust disciplinary hearings
- General Medical Council and General Dental Council proceedings
- Interim orders and fitness to practise hearings
- Covid-19 – Chief Coroner’s Guidance on Post-Mortem Examinations during the Pandemic
30 March 2020 | Care homes | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Covid-19. Cross sector assistance and protection for healthcare professionals
24 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Regulators’ statement to former healthcare professionals in response to the coronavirus crisis
20 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- The Paterson Inquiry – Do doctors face an increased prospect of exclusion from work?
6 February 2020 | Healthcare Professionals
- Notification of Deaths Regulations 2019 – A unified approach
15 November 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- Personal or Professional Misconduct? A shrinking role for MHPS
9 October 2019 | Healthcare Professionals