7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Jake is a Paralegal in our Healthcare team, currently on placement from his University on work experience. He is studying a Law with Politics course at Lancaster University, which he will return to finish in 2020.
Areas of Expertise
- Attending and transcribing MPTS Tribunals with clients and counsel
- Drafting legal documentation and letters for healthcare cases
- Communicating with clients on the processes and progress of their cases
- Legal research further into healthcare law
Though new to the law workplace, Jake has been competing in mock trials and moots for 3 years, and has drafted his own competition through an assessed project qualification.
Medical defence organisations (MDOs)
- Vicarious liability – A sigh of relief
1 April 2020 | Litigation and dispute resolution
- ‘Shadow Consultations’ – why they are best avoided
13 December 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- Are you facilitating your patients’ autonomy? Mordel v Royal Berkshire and the objective of informed consent
12 November 2019 | Healthcare Professionals