7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Jinal is an Associate Solicitor in our Healthcare team. He acts on behalf of medical defence organisations, doctors, dentists and other healthcare professionals. He advises clinicians on disciplinary, criminal and regulatory matters relating to their employment. Jinal also represents medical practitioners called to give evidence before Coroners Inquests; always striving to protect their interests and where at all possible, circumvent them from being the subject of criticism.
Jinal frequently acts on high profile matters involving complex clinical and legal issues, many of which are the subject of media interest.
Areas of Expertise
- Advising in respect of disciplinary, regulatory and criminal investigations
- Interim orders and fitness to practise hearings
- Proceedings brought before the General Medical Council, the General Dental Council and other regulatory bodies
- Statutory appeals
- High Court proceedings including Judicial Review applications and urgent injunctive relief
- Coroners’ Inquests
- NHS employment disputes
Jinal has an array of wide-ranging legal experience in both contentious and non contentious civil matters. He is also an aspiring higher rights advocate and loves the cut and thrust of representing clients in Court and before Tribunals.
Jinal studied Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science and completed his Legal Practice Course at the BPP Law School in Holborn.
Medical and dental practitioners
Medical defence organisations
The Law Society
Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- A new form of Inquest?
16 June 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Barrister escapes serious professional misconduct judgment due to medical condition
14 March 2017 | Healthcare | Solicitors regulation
- Does Article 6 afford a practitioner the right to comment on legal advice received by a Professional Disciplinary Tribunal?
10 June 2016 | Healthcare