7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Melanie joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2018. She is currently completing her fourth seat in our Healthcare Professionals team.
Her first seat was in our Healthcare Professionals team, predominately working on matters for medical defence organisations, doctors, dentists and other healthcare professionals in disciplinary and regulatory proceedings. Her second seat with in our Commercial Property team and her third was in the Employment team.
Melanie’s experience includes:
- General Medical Council (GMC), General Dental Council (GDC) and General Chiropractic Council (GCC) proceedings
- Related High Court proceedings
- Pre-inquest review hearings and inquests
- Clinical negligence claims
Melanie studied at the University of Birmingham, graduating in 2012, before going on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Birmingham.
Prior to joining, she worked as a paralegal within a clinical negligence team and as a paralegal in-house for a medical regulator.
- ACAS Guidance – how and when should an NDA be used?
4 March 2020 | Employment
- Should a company ban all workplace personal relationships?
2 December 2019 | Employment
- Can a Judge be a whistleblower?
27 November 2019 | Employment
- Clarity for Contracting Out
13 August 2019 | Property
- Tenant Fees Act 2019 – what do I need to know?
9 July 2019 | Property
- GP partnership review
4 February 2019 | Healthcare | Primary care
- Allegations of dishonesty require context based assessment
28 January 2019 | Healthcare
- Increasing transparency – Report on whistleblowing
14 November 2018 | Healthcare | Primary care