Cardiff CF10 1EW
Sophie studied law at Bangor University from 2015-2018. Sophie is a volunteer with South Wales Police and as part of this role acted as a court usher in the South Wales Central Coroner’s Court.
Before joining RadcliffesLeBrasseur, Sophie was a paralegal in a personal injury department. She currently assists on matters for doctors, dentists and medical defence organisations
- BMA’s Manifesto for Health: A Summary
14 November 2019 | Healthcare
- Justice in Wales for the People of Wales: commission report
8 November 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- National Assembly Committee on Mental Health: Policing should not be used as a substitute for mental health services
4 November 2019 | Mental health law
- Welsh Assembly Review: Petition to Make Mental Health Services More Accessible
17 September 2019 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- PI discount rate reset: A fair and balanced approach?
15 July 2019 | Healthcare Professionals
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: The GMC & BAME healthcare professionals
25 June 2019 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Reform of Units of Dentistry Activity system in Wales
7 June 2019 | Healthcare
- What is a GMC Rule 7 letter?
31 May 2019 | Healthcare
- Welsh Assembly tackles mental health: 2019 update
27 February 2019 | Charity | Education | Mental health law
- Health Board boundary change
18 February 2019 | Healthcare
- Future Liabilities Scheme: GP indemnity plans for Wales
8 February 2019 | Healthcare | Primary care
- Perinatal mental health services: Where are we in Wales?
6 February 2019 | Healthcare | Mental health law | Primary care
- Committee on codification: Developments in devolution
15 January 2019 | Education | Healthcare | Litigation and dispute resolution | Primary care
- White coat crime: Corporate manslaughter in the GP practice
10 January 2019 | Healthcare | Primary care