85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Hope joined the firm in September 2019 and is a Solicitor in our Healthcare Providers team.
Prior to joining, Hope worked both in-house and at two healthcare firms where she gained experience in regulatory matters and inquests.
Hope, acting on the instructions of care homes, public and private healthcare providers, assists with:
- Challenges to factual accuracy reports
- CQC enforcement action, including representations in response to Warning Notices and Notices of Proposal
- Appeals against Notices of Decision to the First Tier Tribunal
- Preparation for inquests.
- Mandatory training on autism and learning disabilities for all health and social care staff
11 November 2019 | Healthcare
- CQC uses its enforcement powers to fine Trust for not complying with the Duty of Candour
28 October 2019 | Care homes | Healthcare | Mental health law
- Fluctuating Capacity: Decisions on the Management of Diabetes
24 October 2019 | Healthcare