85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Tom joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and is currently in his first seat in the healthcare providers team.
Prior to joining the firm, Tom read Law at Liverpool, graduating in 2016. He was then awarded a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course from the University of Law in Manchester. Prior to starting his training contract, Tom worked as a paralegal at two other law firms.
Areas of Expertise
- Preparing cases for inquests
- Research on mental health and mental capacity issues
- Working with care homes and mental health hospitals
- Court of Protection matters
- Personal Injury Claims and Clinical Negligence Claims
- CQC Investigations