7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Nadine is a Solicitor in the Property Litigation team.
Areas of Expertise
Nadine advises on a broad range of contentious matters specialising in commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes.
Nadine acts for a wide range of commercial owners, landlords, property developers, investors and charities as well as private individuals and smaller corporate entities.
- Advising on and preparing pre-action correspondence
- Issuing and managing litigation claims to trial
- Advising clients in respect of contractual disputes
- Issuing claims for the recovery of commercial and residential property including claims against trespasser and licensees
- Advising on breaches of covenant in both commercial and residential leases
- Advising on rent arrears and service charge disputes
- Issuing ex-parte injunctions for trespass
- Advising on rights of ownership to land and adverse possession, party wall and boundary disputes