7th Floor, 85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Tom joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and is currently in his second seat in the Property team. His first seat was in the Healthcare Providers team.
Prior to joining the firm, Tom read Law at Liverpool, graduating in 2016. He was then awarded a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course from the University of Law in Manchester. Prior to starting his training contract, Tom worked as a paralegal at two other law firms.
Areas of Expertise
- Preparing cases for inquests
- Research on mental health and mental capacity issues
- Working with care homes and mental health hospitals
- Court of Protection matters
- Personal Injury Claims and Clinical Negligence Claims
- CQC Investigations
- What could Covid-19 mean for Inquest Witnesses?
26 March 2020 | Care homes | Healthcare
- Updated guidance on Inquests during Covid-19 crisis
26 March 2020 | Care homes | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- Covid-19. Cross sector assistance and protection for healthcare professionals
24 March 2020 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals
- COVID-19 – Significant Proposed Mental Health Act Changes
20 March 2020 | Healthcare | Mental health law
- Extension of the Article 2 ECHR boundaries?
7 January 2020 | Healthcare | Mental health law
- The Supreme Court’s Judgment on the Limits of the Exercise of Parental Responsibility
27 September 2019 | Healthcare | Healthcare Professionals | Mental health law