85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Alec advises private clients on a wide range of topics and has acted for some of those clients for 20 or more years. He can be relied upon to offer a professional and sensitive approach.
In addition to the preparation of wills and lasting powers of attorney, Alec has significant experience in estate administration and probate and administers several family trusts. He also has experience of the voluntary sector, where he has acted on administrative matters for a number of charitable trusts.
Areas of Expertise
- UK wills and associated estate planning and taxation matters
- Preparation of lasting powers of attorney and registration of powers with the OPG
- Applications for probate and other grants of representation
- Resealing of overseas grants
- UK estate administration (including UK assets of non-UK domiciled individuals)
- Personal and trust tax compliance
- Charitable trust administration
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)