85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
Tom is a Solicitor in our Tax and Private Client team. He qualified with us in 2017, having completed seats in regulatory healthcare, tax and private client, and property law.
Tom provides advice on all aspects of personal estates including wills and tax planning, estate and succession planning, trusts and probate. Tom acts for clients who are both UK and foreign domiciled. He advises in relation to assets held onshore and offshore across a number of jurisdictions.
Areas of Expertise
Tom has experience in all aspects of private client law including wills, succession and estates planning, tax and trust and probates. Tom frequently prepares wills and lasting powers of attorneys and advises on the establishment and ongoing management of trusts.
He is currently studying for the STEP qualification.
- Wills and estate planning
- Succession planning and asset protection (through wills and trusts)
- Establishing and administering trusts
- Inheritance tax planning and mitigation
- Probate and estate administration including multi-jurisdiction
- Lasting powers of attorney and Office of the Public Guardian
- Court of Protection applications