Hotels, restaurants and leisure
Our lawyers possess a thorough understanding of the diverse issues and challenges affecting the hotel, restaurant and leisure industries. Our clients are owners, entrepreneurs, operators and investors, including hotel chains and independent hotel operators.
We offer tailored advice and effective solutions to meet the fast-changing needs of our clients.
Some examples of our work are:
- Advising on the £60m+ acquisition of a hotel in London
- Acting for a listed company in the £60m acquisition of a chain of provincial hotels
- Advising on the £50m+ refinancing of a hotel in London
- Advising on the leasing of restaurants in Central London and Canary Wharf
- Acting in the acquisition of a banqueting centre in London
- Drafting and negotiating a development agreement for a hotel and leisure complex
- Advising on the sale and leaseback of a prestige boutique hotel, negotiating a management agreement and exploiting the brand worldwide
- Advising on a major agreement for the management of hotels in London
- Acting in the restructuring of a hotel group
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of public houses
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of numerous restaurants (both individually and in groups), including sales on behalf of receivers
- Advising on the acquisition of health club businesses