Employment expertise for employers
We act for employers of all sizes working in a wide variety of sectors, including property, corporate, health and social care, social enterprise, education and charity.
Our clients include HR professionals, in-house lawyers and senior management teams who welcome our broad capabilities from delivering immediate, tailored advice in response to day-to-day HR issues to handling contentious employment work in the Employment Tribunal.
We have pension and share option specialists who can assist in the employment issues arising in corporate transactions.
We help our clients develop HR strategies and policies and draft handbooks, employment contracts and other essential employment materials.
We offer our clients expert advice on:
- Contracts and handbooks
- Discrimination and equal pay
- Employment Tribunals and High Court litigation
- Executive appointments, disputes and removals
- General HR advice in relation to disciplinary or grievance procedures
- Managing sickness absence and poor performance
- Maternity and parental rights
- Re-organisation and redundancy
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Rewards, incentives and pensions
- Trade union law and collective rights