Employment services for care homes
We have significant expertise in providing employment advice for care homes.
Our lawyers understand the regulatory issues and working arrangements involved in the care sector and are able to provide tailored and focused advice to meet the needs of this sector.
We provide advice on internal investigations, particularly where there are regulatory issues to consider, such as dealing with concerns relating to the disclosure and barring services and safeguarding investigations. We also advise on regulatory issues where the matter is likely to become the subject of a criminal investigation.
Our advice and support includes:
- Advice in relation to redundancies and reorganisations
- Advice on dealing with and managing grievances and disciplinaries
- Advice on the National Minimum Wage regulations
- Advice under the Working Time Regulations
- Contracts of employment
- Managing sickness absence
- Renewing HR policies and handbooks
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal and High Court