covid banner


It’s not unusual to find that a former partner is not complying with a court order or agreement in relation to the finances and arrangements for the children. We can advise on the steps you need to take to obtain compliance with court orders and agreements.

There are a variety of options available for enforcement, including:

  • An attachment of earnings
  • Charging order
  • Third party debt order
  • As a last resort, a judgment summons (application for committal to prison)

It is important to contact us at the earliest opportunity to ensure you are properly protected.

Meet our team Read our briefings