NHS law and practice
We act for NHS trusts, strategic health authorities and national NHS bodies. We therefore have significant experience of NHS constitutional law and public law generally.
Our specialist lawyers have advised on such diverse NHS issues as:
- Disciplinary procedures against consultants
- Hospital closures
- NHS commissioning including section 75 agreements with local authorities
- NHS continuing healthcare
- NHS trust accounts
- Prescription and other NHS fraud
- Regulatory action against primary care practitioners
- The role and appointment of NHS directors
Our expertise in NHS law means that we are often involved in judicial review proceedings.
|We are approved suppliers on the HealthTrust Europe and NHS Shared Business Services frameworks.|