Employment services for the NHS
We have significant expertise in the healthcare sector providing employment services to NHS employers, acute trusts, and mental health trusts.
We believe prevention is always better than cure, so we aim to minimise our clients’ exposure to risk by assisting them with high quality advice and practical solutions that ensure good employment practices.
If litigation is unavoidable then we will work to resolve disputes quickly and efficiently minimising the impact on our clients’ operations and interests.
We are able to advise and assist with:
- Dealing with and managing grievances
- Assisting with the managing of disciplinary proceedings, redundancies and negotiations
- Assisting with managing doctors under Maintaining High Professional Standards
- Equal pay and discrimination
- Maternity and parental rights
- Working Time Regulations
- Advising on outsourcing and insourcing relating to the application of TUPE
- Assisting with claims brought by junior doctors under the Working Time Regulations
- Advising on recruitment processes including the appointment of doctors under the AAC
|We are approved suppliers on the HealthTrust Europe and NHS Shared Business Services frameworks.|