Health and safety at work
Employers have a common law and statutory duty to their employees in respect of health and safety at work.
We are consulted on a wide range of issues arising out of these duties, mainly by employers, but also by employees who have suffered damage as a result of a breach of health and safety duties.
We regularly advise on:
- Drafting and advising on health and safety policies
- Bringing or defending health and safety claims at the Employment Tribunal
- Advising on health and safety representative obligations
- Advising on employers’ health and safety duties for employees working from home
- Bringing and defending stress at work claims
- Bringing and defending PI claims
- Advising on directors’ personal liability