Immigration services for the NHS
We have significant expertise in the healthcare sector providing immigration and right to work in the UK advice to NHS employers, mental health trusts and acute trusts.
Our immigration experts provide our NHS and public sector clients with specialist legal advice for the recruitment of workers from overseas. This includes:
- Compliance audits of sponsorship and immigration duties
- Guidance on the points based system
- How to carry out the right to work checks (and avoid a financial penalty)
- How to obtain a sponsor licence
- How to safely dismiss an overseas worker
- Maintaining the sponsorship licence
- Queries when a worker’s immigration status changes
- Students: specialist advice in ensuring international students adhere to their restrictions
We are always happy to discuss any query you may on the telephone.
We offer practical and up-to-date training on immigration and what employers need to do to ensure they get their international recruitment right.
|We are approved suppliers on the HealthTrust Europe and NHS Shared Business Services frameworks.|