HR compliance under the points based system
Our team works closely with our clients to ensure they maintain the highest standards of immigration compliance under the points based system.
This involves providing comprehensive and tailored assistance to ensure that our clients’ pre-employment checking, reporting, maintenance of their records and other sponsorship duties are fully met.
- Carry out a comprehensive (or sample file) audit of your HR systems and processes
- Cross-reference your documentation with your actual practices, to ensure that there are no inconsistencies
- Advise you on any corrective steps that need to be taken, to ensure immigration compliance
- Review your employment contracts and offer letters for compliance issues
- Provide step-by-step guidance in preparing for a Home Office visit
Our dedicated team will ensure that you are kept abreast of any immigration law updates and advise you on the steps you need to take to ensure your ongoing HR compliance.
We will also provide training to the key personnel in your organisation, so that they can comply with their duties under the sponsor management system.