Documents in support
Applicants will be asked for the following documents in support of their visa application:
- A current passport or other valid travel identification
- One passport sized colour photograph
- Proof that the individual can support themselves and any dependents during their time in the UK, i.e. bank statements or payslips for the last six months
- Proof of living costs: e.g. such as a tenancy agreement, mortgage agreement, utility bills, council tax statement, bank statements, documents relating to transfer of money to relatives abroad
- Proof of any state benefits received in the UK
A Turkish national will be asked to register with the police on arrival in the UK.
It will be necessary to enrol biometric information for a biometric residence permit (BRP). Guidance will be provided as part of the online application process.