One of the UK’s leading law firms for the healthcare sector.
A national reputation for first class legal services.
Services for podiatrists
Representing healthcare professionals in regulatory and disciplinary proceedings, we also advise on clinical negligence claims, company and corporate, employment, property, tax and private client matters.
Our approach is focused on providing straightforward, practical advice. By drawing on our experience of healthcare matters and working closely with our clients, we can provide cost-effective advice that takes account of the special requirements of the medical sector.
We advise podiatrists on the full legal range of issues:
- Clinical negligence claims
- HCPC and professional matters
- Data protection
- Buying, selling and letting practices
- Setting up partnerships
- Employment issues
- Tax, wills and estates planning
- Partnership disputes, dissolution and agreements
“The firm has unrivalled experience, judgement and industry knowledge,”
Chambers and Partners 2021
‘The solicitors in the team operate with the utmost professionalism and willingness to assist; nothing is ever too much trouble and clients always feel very valued.’
Legal 500 2020
Impressive team of highly experienced lawyers.
Chambers and Partners 2019
Download a PDF of our service sheet here.
Download our briefings for podiatrists here:
- Capacity for the older service user
- Consent for children and podiatrists
- Data protection when selling or retiring from practice
- Fitness to practise – podiatrists
- Record keeping for podiatrists
- Record storage for podiatrists
To sign up for our healthcare briefings, please email email@example.com.