Welcome to RadcliffesLeBrasseur
RadcliffesLeBrasseur has a strong reputation for giving sound legal advice and a consistently high quality service. We work closely with our clients building long-lasting relationships based on trust and mutual cooperation. We advise clients from both the UK and overseas, typically South Africa, North America and the Far East. Our core practice areas are Business & Property Services, Private Client Services and Healthcare.
Business & Property Services
We advise our clients on the full range of their business and property legal needs. Our services include corporate, property, employment, commercial litigation, professional regulation, hotels and leisure, education and insolvency matters. We are also recognised in the field of charity law.
Private Client Services
We provide advice on all aspects of private client legal work including tax & estate planning, wills and probate, family law, charity law and residential property. Offshore tax services and are also available.
We have one of the largest healthcare practices acting for medical defence organisations, the NHS, private providers of healthcare, primary care practitioners, regulatory authorities and healthcare insurers and indemnifiers. We are regarded as leaders in advising mental health providers and those operating care homes where our niche expertise is unrivalled.
For more information on the services we provide please click here.
Latest Publications & News
- Laing & Buisson 2013 Independent Healthcare Awards … more
- Employment Law News - April 2013 … more
- Healthcare Briefing - A Guide for Witnesses in HCPC Investigations - April 2013 … more
- Healthcare Briefing - GMC Good Medical Practice 2013 edition - April 2013 … more
- Healthcare Briefing - NICE publishes first joint health and social care standards - April 2013 … more