General Medical Council (GMC)
The investigation process can be stressful and protracted. If you are the subject of a complaint to the GMC we are here to help.
Although most of the GMC’s 200,000 registrants have very limited dealings with the GMC throughout their careers, a few are not so fortunate.
We strive to bring matters to a successful conclusion at the early stages of the process and, if matters do go further, we have the skills and expertise to prepare your case for a full hearing. Indeed, we have been involved in some of the most lengthy and complex cases in the history of the GMC. We are also experienced in dealing with subsequent High Court appeals.
We can assist with:
- Appeals against withdrawal of licence to practise
- Consensual disposal meetings
- Fitness to practise hearings
- High Court appeals
- Initial responses to a complaint
- Interim orders tribunal hearings
- Investigation Committee hearings
- Registration appeals
- Restoration applications
- Student fitness to practise hearings